Engineered to be compatible
Viamo is designed to embrace open network standards to facilitate easy integration in the widest variety of network environments. All Toshiba utrasound systems comply with DICOM standards to assure optimum communications between network systems. Additionally, to keep it working well over time, we offer a range of support services our customers have consistently rated best in the industry.
The Viamo comes standard-equipped with seven major DICOM Service Classes to reduce examination time and increase throughput.
- DICOM CD-R and DVD-RAM – Provides long-term storage media for valuable image data. During re-examination, physicians can access stored images for reference.
- DICOM Print – Exports images to DICOM-compliant printers. A virtual film function lets the operator preview the final print and adjusts its composition and presentation for optimal print quality.
- DICOM Storage Commitment, Query/Retrieve – Operators can archive images to a network and retrieve images from past examinations for review and as reference map images.
- DICOM Modality Worklist Management, Performed Procedure Step – Operators and staff can access scheduled exams and transmit exam results directly to hospital information systems.
- DICOM Conformance Statements